How much does AWS Training Cost?

Just I want to share my Experience about on AWS Training
When I completed my graduation l got confuse what should I do and how can I build my career at that time my mind was blocked but inside my heart always called for to build my career in IT field because I am interested to learn new technology but I didn’t know about which is best for me and for my career, I searched in Google and took suggestion from our friend and sir about trending AWS course but I was so confused for my career. Then after I decided to go to Hyderabad because this is one of the popular places for IT training sector in India.  When I came to Hyderabad saw so many institutes are here and the different institute has different fee structure, AWS Training cost is 25,000 to 30,000 in every institute.

AWS Online Training


After visit many institutes and compare with other institutes finally I got Visualpath providing best AWS Online Training at 15,000 /- only and Classroom training at 8000/- only with the real-time project.

My opinion about AWS Training at Visualpath was excellent and the important thing is the trainer was AWS certified real-time faculty. Trainer Pawan Sir was so friendly with all. He had to get ready to help us about AWS course whenever we ask any doubt. The management team of this institute was good. After completing my course I got placement in reputed MNCs.

AWS is a Cloud infrastructure-as-a-service platform (Cloud IAAS), which provides a wide range of computational power, data storage and other IT solutions and utilities for modern organizations. AWS was launched in 2006 and has since become one of the most popular cloud platforms ever available.
Sufficient knowledge of AWS will help you get the best opportunity for employment from the highest multinationals organization. Since the demand for AWS trained expert is high, a detailed knowledge in this field can help in obtaining high-level salary packages and allowances. Therefore it is always advisable to join the best institution which will help in taking advantage of the knowledge about all the intense aspects of this area.

Top 5 Benefits of AWS:
           Increase productivity by providing the right tools to get the job done
           Improve scalability with pay-to-play pricing
           Leveraging resources that are highly reliable, always, and globally available
           Heighten security with modern cloud security standards
           Reduce investment, maintenance, and management overhead for an on-premise solution

                                      By MR.Sudam
                                      AWS Student

Comments