What is the Cost of RPA Training?


Hi, Let me Share my Experience with you.

When I started my career as professional after the initial stage, at that time most of the industries were hiring people who are trained in RPA, as RPA is most popular in Blue Prism.

I too thought to join for  RPA classes and searched here and there almost more than a week.
As many of the organizations were providing training at the higher cost, then my friends suggested me to buy a tool instead of paying the vast amount to the organizations.

RPA Online Training

At that particular point of time I was struck, what to do and what not.
Initially,  RPA Training cost is 18,000–20,000 in every organization.

Then I Found Visualpath Providing  RPA Blue Prism Training with Certification at a very low price when compared to others. Visualpath Offers RPA Training cost is RS.10000/- only.

My experience with Visualpath was wonderful, the Trainer was an excellent industry expert, they used to be engaging with classes every time, and classes were very interesting. They teaches all about the Robotic Tools like Automation Anywhere etc.

The services for RPA market are being broadly categorized into Training and Knowledge services and Professional services. The professional services further include consulting, integration & development and support & maintenance.

                                                               By Miss. Madhuri
                                                               RPA Blue prism Student

Comments